- Didja ever have one of those days (months, years)?
- Searching for Cotchetts in Charleston, South Carolina
- How can census records help in research? A case study: the obituary of Lorraine Loveless of Centerville, Tennessee
- The Last Will and Testament of John Walker of Rutherford County, North Carolina, 1820
- Rutherford County, North Carolina marriage bond, 1803
Tag Archives: Noah
Just a followup to yesterday’s post about Noah Loveless of Abbeville District, South Carolina. Jack D. Lovelace, a regular contributor on the Lovelace surname listserv on Rootsweb (firstname.lastname@example.org), posted the following in response, which he has kindly allowed me to … Continue reading