- Didja ever have one of those days (months, years)?
- Searching for Cotchetts in Charleston, South Carolina
- How can census records help in research? A case study: the obituary of Lorraine Loveless of Centerville, Tennessee
- The Last Will and Testament of John Walker of Rutherford County, North Carolina, 1820
- Rutherford County, North Carolina marriage bond, 1803
Monthly Archives: January 2017
Well, it has happened. I have really overextended myself in genealogy work. I guess it happens to everyone at some point who goes into business for him/herself. I now find myself way behind on three client projects, have one waiting … Continue reading