Well, today is the day. My last day as a medical researcher at the Medical University of South Carolina. Tomorrow I start full-time into genealogical research. Here’s hoping I have new and interesting stories to discover for clients. I’m looking forward to the challenge with anticipation and eagerness! The answers are out there somewhere… I’ll do my best to find them!
- Didja ever have one of those days (months, years)?
- Searching for Cotchetts in Charleston, South Carolina
- How can census records help in research? A case study: the obituary of Lorraine Loveless of Centerville, Tennessee
- The Last Will and Testament of John Walker of Rutherford County, North Carolina, 1820
- Rutherford County, North Carolina marriage bond, 1803