- Didja ever have one of those days (months, years)?
- Searching for Cotchetts in Charleston, South Carolina
- How can census records help in research? A case study: the obituary of Lorraine Loveless of Centerville, Tennessee
- The Last Will and Testament of John Walker of Rutherford County, North Carolina, 1820
- Rutherford County, North Carolina marriage bond, 1803
Tag Archives: will
Yesterday I posted a marriage bond from Rutherford County, North Carolina, for William Dycus and Usely Walker. Today I am posting the will of the father of Usely/Urcilla/Ursula Walker, John Walker, who wrote his will on the 7 January 1820. … Continue reading