- Didja ever have one of those days (months, years)?
- Searching for Cotchetts in Charleston, South Carolina
- How can census records help in research? A case study: the obituary of Lorraine Loveless of Centerville, Tennessee
- The Last Will and Testament of John Walker of Rutherford County, North Carolina, 1820
- Rutherford County, North Carolina marriage bond, 1803
Tag Archives: obituary
Sometimes the smallest bit of information can lead to the discovery of a family lineage. Using a recent obituary and available online census records, I was able to trace a family back with certainty to 1850, and using posts to … Continue reading