- Didja ever have one of those days (months, years)?
- Searching for Cotchetts in Charleston, South Carolina
- How can census records help in research? A case study: the obituary of Lorraine Loveless of Centerville, Tennessee
- The Last Will and Testament of John Walker of Rutherford County, North Carolina, 1820
- Rutherford County, North Carolina marriage bond, 1803
Monthly Archives: January 2014
(Originally posted on 27 July 2012) The heat wave gripping the country is evident also in the SC Lowcountry. Our heat indexes over the past couple days have been in the 110s with actual temps in the high 90s. Brutal … Continue reading